- Date Hiked: March 22, 2008
- Miles Hiked: 2.0 (Estimate)
- Elevation Gain: 900' (Estimate)
- Hiking Partner(s): Doug Shaw
- Routes: WI3 (4 Pitches)
- Doug and I checked out Lincoln Falls. We made a couple of runs
up the main gully. The area had become fairly crowded by noon.
I hadn't been to Lincoln Falls all year so I was glad to get up there at
least once. The curtain on the right was nonexistent. Doug
led the first pitch of run one, and I led the second. After
rappelling down the gully, we exchanged leads with each of us taking a
slightly different line than previously climbed. The weather was
great and we had a good time getting some practice in leading.