- Date Hiked: May 8, 2008
- Miles Hiked: 2.0
- Elevation Gain: 1,600'
- Hiking Partner(s): None
- I was working in Lakewood (CO) all week and Red Rocks was only about 5
minutes out of my way, so I stopped by one evening to hike up Mount
Morrison again. I shaved a little time off the last time I hiked
it a couple of weeks ago so hopefully I'm re-acclimating from my time in
Dallas (TX) and getting my climbing legs back.
to view a 2D
map of the area where this hike is located.
- A view of Mount Evans from the summit of
- A photo of downtown Denver (CO) from the
summit of Mount Morrison with Green Mountain in the foreground.
- Red Rocks from near the top.
- A close-up of Red Rocks from near the
- About three months ago my old Isuzu Trooper died on me while I was
on my way to go ice climbing at Lincoln Falls. I decided to
replace it with a a Toyota FJ Cruiser.
- In 2008, they came out with two new colors of Sandstorm and
Brick. I got the roof rack of Craig's
List for $250.